Health and Safety
Health and Safety Links
- How parents and guardians can support the mental health of students (Oregon Department of Education resource)
- School Safety Plan
- BBS Communicable Disease Management Plan
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Rates and Data Map
- Homelessness Information
SafeOregon: All kids should feel safe at school and in their communities. SafeOregon gives kids, parents, schools and their communities a way to report safety threats or potential acts of violence. If you observe bullying or harassment you may call or text the Safe Oregon tip line at 844-472-3367.
Call or text 988 if you are concerned about a person in your life who is thinking of suicide.
The tragic loss of youth suicide impacts the entire community. This important topic is a focus of support and education at Black Butte School in order to help ensure all of our children stay safe and healthy.
- Black Butte School Suicide Prevention Plan (Adi’s Act)
- Family Safety Resources
- Oregon YouthLine “Lines for Life” is a free teen-to-teen crisis and support. The YouthLine is staffed by teens from 4-10PM and adults at all other times. Call: 877-968-8491; Text “teen2teen” to 839863; or email Teen2Teen@LinesforLife.org