Our core values: community, curiosity, learning, stewardship, and wellness, are the foundation of how we educate and empower our students.
- an inclusive and positive community and a healthy environment enables all students to thrive;
- inter-disciplinary STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) based programs organized thematically provide authentic opportunities for learning;
- place-based experiences and adventures help students to learn about themselves, their communities, and the greater world in memorable and transformational ways;
- well-designed projects engage students in solving real-world problems that benefit the community and empower them to develop leadership skills and confidence; and
- educational experiences need to be dynamic, opportunistic, individualized, and holistic in order to develop the whole child emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, and physically.