Health & Safety
Health and Safety Links
Safe Schools Child Abuse Prevention Training for Schools and Families: The Safe Schools training is designed to meet the requirements of Senate Bill 379: Child Abuse Identification, Prevention and Reporting and is required for all Black Butte School District employees. It is also designed to be accessible to families.
SafeOregon: All kids should feel safe at school and in their communities. SafeOregon gives kids, parents, schools and their communities a way to report safety threats or potential acts of violence. If you observe bullying or harassment you may call or text the Safe Oregon tip line at 844-472-3367.
The tragic loss of youth suicide impacts the entire community. This important topic is a focus of support and education at Black Butte School in order to help ensure all of our children stay safe and healthy.
- Black Butte School Suicide Prevention Plan: Coming soon!
- Oregon Health Authority: Suicide Awareness RESPONSE program
- Oregon Health Authority: Suicide Prevention
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention
- Tips for Teachers of Depressed Students
Camp Sherman Volutneer Fire Fighers Lion's Club Vison Screening Volunteers with BBS kids